Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Honest truths about myself!

I was tagged by my dear friend, Mandy, so here I go with these truth's about myself!
(I tag anyone who wants to do this about themselves on their blog! Good luck)

1. Some may know this already, but when I was born....long time ago...I was born with a congenital Hip Dislocation. What this means, was that my right hip was no in the socket as it was suppose to be, but it was out and higher. They found this problem when I was about 15-16 mos old when I started walking with a limp. And when they Pediatrician checked my hips, it would pop. SO I have had 2 surgery's to fix this problem with 2 body cast from my waist all the way down to my ankles on the right side. and I have had 1 brace. 1st surgery was when I was 18 mos old and the other when I was 6 yrs. old. Now I am fine and I have had no problem with my hips. Every once in a while it will pop, but I cannot do any "High Impact" Aerobic Act. So when I was younger I had to quit clogging, because that is High Impact Aerobic Act. and when I was in Jr. High and High School I never ran because I had a note and I even got out of taking Fit for Life!

2. My favorite Dessert would have to be Brownies with peppermint stick Ice cream with Hot Fudge! Ummmmm! Yummmmmm!

3. Sometimes I get the urge to move because I need change in my life and different scenery. I house hunt a lot. That's why I change the furniture in my house a lot! Gives me change!

4. In High School, I never really dated! I went to ONE Boy choice dance...that was Prom my Senior year and the kid who asked me came to my door and brought me a rose and asked me to go with him! ( I never went my Jr. year.)

5. Ever since I was in 9th grade.....I knew I was going to marry my husband. I had always had a crush on him and when I get to High School I made him take me around before school started to show me where all of my classes were!

6. In High School, I would even sometimes purposely miss the buss just so tony would drive me to my house just so that I could be with him! (what can I say... I love my husband)

7. One of my life goals is to someday go to school to be a Nurse and work in Labor and Delivery! (I should have done this before I got married!)

8. I am going to start working PRN at Tanner Clinic in Kaysville and I train next week! I will be working in the evenings! If any of you are looking for a great Pediat. or Family Dr. they have great ones there!

9. I have the worlds 3 CUTEST kids right here in my very home!! (Am I a little Biased!?)

10. When I was in clogging, many years ago....my dream was to be on the "All Rocky Mt. Team and travel with them. But that ended because I didn't want to ruin my hip! Maybe someday I will have to teach clogging! I would like to do this!

Now, whoever wants to do this on their blog....can!

3 comments:

the laytons. said...

That was fun to read sis! :) Someday i want to clog more again too.

Heather said...

You do have three super cute kids! That was a fun post! Glad you shared!

Suzanne said...

I love how you PURPOSELY missed the bus so you could get a ride with Tony. Ya gotta be creative to be with them sometimes!! I was thinking along those same lines when I was in College & met Matt...my friend & I were out walking/exercising by his apartment (incidentally) and we "needed a drink of water"...so we knocked on his door to ask for one - how convenient that we were right there! :)