Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy valentines Day to US!!

So, Okay we were a little spoiled! We bought a new LCD TV at Ciruit City on valentines Day! We heard of a really good deal so we went to see and ended up getting one! It is a 47 Inch LCD T.V. It has been way fun! We watched the Bourne Identity on it last night and was really cool! We also got a new stand for it also! We got it at RC Willey! It is fun to have something that will last for a long time and something that we have both wanted! We had a GREAT Valentines Day! We spent the WHOLE DAY together and later that evening we had Steak and Potatoes! On Friday, we made cookies and decorated them, my kids thought that was fun! I also decorated our garage door with hearts for my hubby and gave him a funny card! It was a fun day! I just wanted to tell my husband, what a great person he is and he is a hard worker and does well and he deserves the very best in life! We love you BABE!

No comments: