Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here's a test that I gave my Husband to see how much he knows about his Wiffie!

Sitting in front of the TV, what would be on? ER of course!
You go out to eat, what dressing does she order on her salad? Ranch or Italian
What kind of drink would she order? Lemonade
If she were to pick a Career in her life, what would she do? be a Nurse
What is her favorite type of sandwitch? Peanut Butter
What is her favorite color? Green
Where is her favorite place to shop for clothes? GAP
What is one food that she dislikes? Shrimp
What is one fashion trend that she would never wear? Not Sure
If she could change anything about her appearance...what would it be? her hair
What is something that she does that you wish she wouldn't do? give her husband a hard time about his weight
What is her favorite thing to do? Shop for clothes
What is one unique talent that your wife has? Constantly Roll her eyes
What is one thing that your wife would spend hours doing? Not sure
What is her favorite Breakfast? Pop up pancake
What does your wife obsess about over? being a clean freak!

I have to admit he did get most of them right! Although my favorite color is blue and the one thing I would change about is my height (to be a little taller)!! He does love me and know things about me! That's all that matters! Try it on your husband and see if they REALLY know you!

No comments: