Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feeding the Ducks!






Since Tony is out of town again, I decided to take the kids to Barnes Park (Kaysville) to feed the Ducks! They enjoyed it and had fun! They also wanted to play at the park right there so we did for a little min! It was a warm day to get out and enjoy the sunshine! Maybe it will start looking like Spring here in a few weeks! Tony has been traveling a lot since the beginning of the e year! He has been out of town about every other week since the first of Jan. At least he has a job and is doing well for them! He is hard worker and I try to support him the best I can while he is away! As a plus for me: I hope to be working at Tanner Clinic PRN in the evenings a couple times a month to get me out of the house for a min so I don't totally go in sane! Now that the weather is Sunny and actually warm, the kids and I try to get out and play outside while I read my Vampire Books! (Almost done with the 2nd, only 30 more pages to go!)! Here are some pictures of us feeding the ducks! Don't ya like Marissa in her Sunglasses?!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That looks like fun! Today really was a nice day to be outside! Eric and I ended up shopping in Park City with his brother. Just us girls will have to go up and do that again sometime soon.