Thursday, February 12, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

I was invited to a GIRLS NIGHT OUT by my wonderful mother in law ans 3 sister in laws! We went to see "He's Just not that into You"! and we also went to dinner! It was wonderful to get away and have a fun filled evening, because after my day's at home...I had had it and needed a little break! So, thanks to my wonderful husband who played with our kids and put them to bed! he also fixed my windshield wiper on my Tahoe and fixed our shovel so I could shovel our driveway the next time it snows! Also, thanks to my sweet mother in law and sister in laws for a wonderful evening! It was much needed for me!

As for our Valentines: we kinds celebrated it last week and went to Lone Star and got their Valentine Special for 49.99 and it was actually good! This weekend we will just make a good homemade meal (steak) and enjoy an evening at home and watch a movie! Hpe everyone has a special Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Heidi Jensen said...

It was so much fun! It is so good to get a break!

Heather said...

It was fun! I'm glad you were able to come! I always look forward to our girls night out!