Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My "POP UP PANCAKE"



In one of my posts it says that I like "pop up pancakes" well, this is what it looks like! and it is really good! My hubby always makes fun of me because whenever he is around because it never rises like ti is suppose to, but here it is!
Here is how you make it:
beat 3 eggs till fluffy (5-7 min with beater)
then add 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/3 cup milk and 2 TBS. melted Butter all while you are still beating the eggs
then put in a round pie dish and cook on 400 for 18 min. I would stay out of the kitchen so there is no jumping around on the floor to make it fall!!
eat with powdered sugar! ENjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pop up pancakes! We called them German pancakes growing up.

Lindsay said...

MMM! These are my favorite too! YUM! Sounds like there are a lot of names for them...we call them Oven Pancakes lol

Jessie DeMille said...

These never pop up nice and evenly it seems. But they are fun to watch rise and they taste so good!!

MWilde said...

mmm ... I think I'm going to make these for Sunday Brunch!