Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is what happens when you leave a 1 1/2 yr old in the house by them self!



It is total destructive of the cereal, might I add! Jaci's favorite thing is to get in my pantry and pull out the cereal. She loves Cheerios! SO this morning Blake and Marissa went outside to play in the snow so I thought Jaci would be fine in the house by herself while I went and vacuumed out my tahoe! Well, when I get back in the house.....There was a surprise for me: CHEERIOS ALL OVER MY KITCHEN FLOOR!! Think she was hungry or something...... It was a mess all over! I was mad and irritated and.....this child of mine......is a mess in its self! She has had a cold for the past 5 days and it is getting old, she has born more sick than the rest of my 2 children put together! It is snowing so we can't go outside, can't invite anyone over to play with Blake because Jaci has a cold!, I am cooped in a house all day long with 3 kids who need to be entertained all day long...... let me tell you....it get's old and I am tired of this weather. It needs to get warm like it was last week so we can go outside and they can play while I read my books! Can I just tell you...THE MOM HAS HAD IT! It's great that my hubby is home now....but this weather is driving me crazy! If any of you have any ideas of entertainment to entertain 3 kids or any cute kids patterns for dresses! I want to make Marissa and jaci a cute Easter Dress, that can somewhat be simple! Here are some pictures of my floor covered in CHEERIOS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you had the vacuum out already!

the laytons. said...

So funny! she is adorable!