Monday, October 20, 2008

A Pumpkin Patch






So today I took my kids to Pack's Pumpkin Patch here in Farmington. They had a fun time. We took some pictures and they ran around in the "little kid maze" that they had and then we took some other pictures of the kids. Tony could no go with us due to his foot and getting around, so I took the kids by myself and we had an enjoyable afternoon. Although, Jaci did not like riding in the barrel where you put the pumpkins. She was having a fit!! So enjoy these pictures. Later that night, the kids decorated their pumpkins with paint, but we still have 2 more that Tony is going to carve for us for Halloween!! It is getting cooler here, but today, we about 70 and the rest of the week is suppose to get in the mid 60's. We hope you all enjoy the Halloween Season of October! I know my kids and I will!!

1 comment:

miquelle and cody said...

Looks like fun! Be glad you could wear t-shirts and shorts...we were in long pants and jackets when we went to get pumpkins! :)