Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The "Never Ending Story of my Tree"!




This is what happens in the fall when you have a big tree that has lots of leaves on it!! You get to rake the leaves everyday and when you are done raking it looks like you haven't done anything because all the other leaves fall and then you have to start all over again! Or you have a 2 yr old girl who likes to go behind you and rake all by herself and moves all the leaves so they are not in a pile anymore!! This is the story of my life in the fall!! I never get caught up on all these leaves that fall!! Today and yesterday have been pretty warm here in Utah. As you can tell, my child is without any pants and my son came in the house wanting to take his shirt off because he was very HOT!! Today is suppose to be 70 and so is the next day but this weekend we are suppose to drop in the 50's and be very cold!! It really has been nice weather and we are trying to take advantage of it while it lasts so we will be going to the park tomorrow!! Here are some pictures of my kids helping me rake and Blake trying to catch "ants" because he wants them as a pet!! He is a funny boy!!

2 comments:

the laytons. said...

your kids are too fun!

Suzanne said...

My girls LOVE to rake - they ask me if they can have that "job." So, I'll send them down to help you out! :)