Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a new re-modle for the Jacobsen Home





So, we are just going to do a few things here and there to our home to make it more livable and more warm and welcome. We have been in our home for 5 1'2 yrs. and have not done a whole lot, except for tile and paint when we moved in. Just in the last couple of weeks we have put new carpet in, (well new to us, thanks to Tony's parents) and I have painted our railing and downstairs wall. We put the carpet in our living room, down the stairs and in the girls room. Just yesterday I painted our railing black (to put in a new oak one or rod iron one, it would have cost around $1500.00). It's much cheaper to just paint and surprisingly, it's looks okay! I also painted our downstairs family room just one wall to make it feel a little warmer down there and more personal. In the future to come we are going to put in a new counter top in our kitchen and I am going to paint the back wall red and we are going to re-do our bedroom to make it more romantic how I want it and re-do our bathroom!! Here are some pictures that I have taken!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks very nice!

the laytons. said...

wow anne! it looks great! you have such a darling home. i really love the carpet.

miquelle and cody said...

Fun! It looks really nice. How fun to be able to decorate, change, and paint your own house!

Moody Family said...

Nice! And you had time to do this with three kids when? I love the romantic bedroom theme lol. Looks great!

Heidi said...

It looks great! I'm excited to see what else you do.

Jessie DeMille said...

That looks great! I think you did a wonderful job.

Paige & Taylor said...

it looks awesome!! i love it ann!