Monday, October 6, 2008

My baby is 1!!!




I can't believe how fast 1 yr. goes by. Just barely I think of having Jaci in the hospital and how painful the contractions were. I had contractions starting at about 4:00 am and they were every 15 min apart. They were bad but I could stand them. By 5:00 I got up and took a shower and woke my husband up and called my little sister to come to my house now! As I was going to the hospital I was still having contractions and they were getting worse. By this time I thought to myself, If I am dilated to a 8-9 just maybe I could do it natural. By the time I got to the hospital I was going up to labor and delivery and as I got off the elevator I curled up into a ball between post-postpartum and Labor and Delivery and about cried because the contraction hurt so much. About 1 1/2 hours later from arriving to the hospital, Jaci was born. What a great moment to have and to see her. She is such an adorable little girl, who looks just like her mom and loves to cuddle and play with her older siblings. She is such a joy to have in our family and to watch her grow up so fast. Time fly's by so we must cherish every moment that we have with our little ones because one day they will leave us and have a family of their own!! We love you Jaci girl! Jaci's birthday was on Sept. 29th.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Jaci!

Paige & Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Jaci!! I still remember that day i came to your house ann! :) i felt bad you were in so much pain but i couldn't help from laughing when i saw you with a death grip on your counter when i walked in :) LOVE YOU!!! I hope one day when i have kids they are as cute as yours!

the laytons. said...

Jaci is THE CUTEST! i love her, if someday you cant find her... it'll be me who took her from you! :)