Saturday, October 4, 2008

3rd time a charm!!

Yes, this is my 3rd blog. Hopefully this time it will be a charm and I WON'T DELETE it again. I have had some bad times in the past with my blog, so hopefully this will work and will be kept for many times to come. So please bear with me as I try to get something cute on my blog and make it all cutesy like the rest of my families!!! I am just trying to figure it all out since I am so computer illiterate. So, sorry for the weird page that has messed up colors. Thanks again for my family for helping me with my blog at many times.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

How do you delete a blog? This sounds like something I should know about, so I can avoid it, since that would be just like me, to delete mine! SORRY! I would be so mad - all that work (& journaling and memories) down the drain!