Thursday, January 15, 2009

A week of events:






Well, this week my hubby has been gone on a business trip and I have been bored at home with 3 kids and no one to look forward to for coming come and giving me a break! It's been hard but we have done some stuff. My mom came down one evening and brought us Pizza and bought me a Long Black Jacket that I absolutely love! (Thanks mom)! The other night I have my sister and her hubby over for dinner since she is in Nursing school and stressed out of her mind. SO it was good to break up her evening and also mine! (Thanks guys for coming over and playing with my kids)!! Today I have a picture of them playing in Finger Paints! I decided to go to Joann and get them something cheap to do while Jaci was sleeping so here they are decorating their pictures in Finger paints. They (especially Marissa) loved it! She kept telling me that she was "Messy"!! I also made Banana Bread (my favorite). So as you can tell.....I really don't do a whole lot, but play on the computer mostly and clean my house! Although I have been scrap booking a little bit and I have started reading "Twlight" and I am on CH. 12 as of right now! I do actually like reading it and look forward to reading the next chapter! It's got me intrigued!
Here my fun jacket that my mamma bought me:

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I know how you feel, It is like a hubby coming home is the only thing that differentiates between weekdays and evenings and weekends. Call me if you go too crazy. Good Luck!

the laytons. said...

Those are such cute pictures of your kids! Looks like they have had lots & lots of fun with mommy this week. Thanks for bringing us some bread it was delicious! I love your new coat!

Laura said...

That sounds like fun to me (except the part about your hubby being gone, that's not fun). I'll have to try finger paints sometime. I used to love that when I was little.
I'm glad to hear that Marissa is gaining weight. I hope her tastes are expanding and meal time is less stressful then!