Saturday, January 31, 2009

FaMiLy FuN!






Well, On the weekends we try to do something fun with our kids every so often so we just don't sit around and be bored out of our little minds! We try to find something that is really inexpensive. This weekend on Friday, we made treats for the kids! They are S'Mores with Golden Grahames. They are sooo good! Our kids had fun helping dad make them and then eating them! On Saturday, we went Bowling in Bountiful. It is fairly inexpensive and the kids love it! We had done this a couple of weeks ago and I almost had a chance of beating my husband...but I didn't. This time we each did crapy, but he still beat me! Yes, I lost to everyone, even my own kids beat me! We all had fun! Here are a few pictures of our FAMILY ACT.!

4 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

How fun! We love to go bowling too, even though we don't go very often! :)

the laytons. said...

I'm so glad you got pictures this time! It looks like a lot of fun, then again everything is fun with your sweet cute kids!

sandra said...

I wish I could have been there to see it all, it looks soooo... fun! (especially the treats!)

Paige & Taylor said...

OH ann, it looks like lots of fun!! you'll have to invite me over when you make treats like that again :) haha just kidding. You're kids are so cute! I love seeing you guys on the weekends!