Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Song:



So, Blake likes to sing along to the songs in the car, and I really like Tim McGraw and so I had lost my CD, but finally I found it and had been playing it today and Blake can sing a long to the "1 2 3" song and so I recorded him singing it today and come to find out...Marissa can sing a long to it also which made me laugh cause I didn't even know she knew it! So here is some footage of them singing and dancing. Also my parents got a new TV and it came in a HUGE box so we brought that box to our house....and my kids have loved it! They have colored in it and we made an opening for the door and a little window for it! It has made a GREAT play toy for them! "THANKS" mom and dad!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is WAY cute! How fun! It's amazing how fast kids catch onto things! We had Mac the other night and apparently I said, "Holy Crap!" and now he says that all the time...oops! I will have to be more careful about what I say!

Paige & Taylor said...

annie! your kids are way too cute! I miss them while i'm down at school.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Love the box too. All this money we spend on buying kids toys and all they really need is a bunch of boxes. Love it.

By the way, your girls are drop dead gorgeous. Good thing they have Blake as a big brother!

miquelle and cody said...

How funny! You're kids are to darn cute!