Sunday, January 18, 2009

Marissa's Staple fo Life!



I had to take a Picture of Marissa's staple of life. Those things are: her "mommy lighten McQueen", her "daddy Lighten McQueen" and her "baby lighten McQueen" and don't forget her strawberry milk! She has always loved the movie "cars" and she had these cars that she always had to sleep with and always carry around with her. We finally got her some new ones for Christmas! She still carries them around with her and sleeps with them. As for the "Berry Milk", she will not drink plain old milk, so I give her "Berry Milk", since she needs all the fat she can get....why not! She is growing....slowly and gaining weight at a good pace I suppose. I believe this fall, my two girls will be about wearing the same clothes even though Marissa will be 3 and Jaci will be 2, Jaci is catching up pretty fast at a good rate! She will be bigger than Marissa one of these day's! But hey, My siblings are all BIGGER than me. Yes, I am the shortest of them all!!

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

I know of so many girls who love the movie cars. It makes me wonder why they don't make any girly things of the movie, like clothes, I am sure they would sell. Mattson was obsessed too, he called him "cachow," Disney definetely made bank with that movie.

Suzanne said...

Hooray for strawberry milk! (We call it "Pink Milk" at our house!) We started Haylee on it, too, to gain weight. And then when Katelyn wouldn't drink white milk, we gave it to her, too. Now that they're 4 and 6 1/2, they still are drinking it (don't tell my dentist!)
Your girls' size reminds me of mine! I'm always getting asked if they're twins - the younger one will pass up the older this year, I beleive!
Don't ever lose those cars, huh? :)