Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2:00 Church.....can be a drag!

So this year we are sooooo luck to have the 2:00 church once again! Can I just tell you what a drag it is to have 3 kids this time around going to church at 2:00 and getting out at 5:00. Kids are fussy, hungry, tired, aunry. You are tired, hungry, want the day to end. Sunday's are sooo hard at our house. Yes, we have all morning to get ready (too much time)but by the time we get to church, I have 2 girls that are tired and 1 boy that is hungry again and wants to go to Primary (Yes, he loves Primary and can't wait to get there). It just makes for a very long day! an a very tiresome day...might I add. We need to get a better church schedule. I would love to go at 8:30 and be done by 11:30, shy we can't do that.....has my mind totally confused! Yes our church is a small church, but if we moved every ward up by 1/2 hour, we could all be done by 4:00 or so and it would make life somewhat easier! (Now they just need a Nursery for all the kids 12-18 mos)! That would be great! Just all the moms take turns trading off! It would work GREAT!!!! We have a great ward and a terrific Bishopbric and such wonderful nice people to help with everything, I can't complain about our ward....we just need the times switched up and we need the boundaries re aligned to make our ward a little bigger. I have never been in a ward with so many inactive families. We have a small attendance in our ward!

3 comments:

Jessie DeMille said...

In Anchorage we had church from 3:00-6:00, it was not fun so I know how you feel!

Laura said...

I love the new pictures of your family!
It really would be nice to have a special nursery for the ones that are close to nursery age but not quite there yet. I remember with Hyrum at that age, it seemed like one of us was always in the hall with a fussy toddler.

miquelle and cody said...

That is late and sounds like no fun!