Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday with the Kids!

Well, today we did some stuff with our kids! (Tony was suppose to go rabbit hunting....but everyone bailed out on him and he was pretty pissed). So, instead I suggested that we do something fun with the kids. This is what we did: we went Bowling in Bountiful and the kids loved it and it was cheap for all of us! Then we took the kids to Wendy's for lunch and they thought that was great fun! WE then took a drive to Orem to get a pair of pants that I wanted for Marissa that were on KSL.com (the best classifieds). We did't get home till about 2:30, but it was fun and we were all together and spent time together. I almost hurt my husband's ego by almost beating him. He got a 99 and I got a 98 so it was alright! It was fun though. Blake and Marissa had a lot of fun and we decided that we should do this more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the bowling too. It's a fun family thing and it's cheap!