Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My New Year Resolution:

Here are some things that I would like to accomplish before the year is up!
1: Get all my medical bills paid from last year
2: None of us (including my hubby) will not need to go to the ER or Hospital for ANY reason!
3: Read all the Twlight Books (I will start the 1st one next week while my hubby is in Canada)
4: Not be soooo UPTIGHT about everything and let things go, be more relaxed and enjoy life!
5: Get into shape and be more active!
6: Paint my kitchen wall!
7: Paint my bathroom and get new vanity for it and put in the tile!
8: Go and visit my sister in Vermont one more time or my bro in Penn. or go somewhere fun by myself!
9: Learn how to digital scrapbook!
10: ENJOY LIFE! and ENJOY MY KIDS!

Hope everyone has a great 2009! We wish you all the very best! Live life to the Fullest, you only get one chance at life, so live your dream and become that person you want to be! Enjoy your 2009 year!

1 comment:

InspirednTired said...

Great goals! My goal is to get our medical bills paid off too!