Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Up date on re-Model...




As we speak (write this), we have the cabinet guy installing our kitchen cabinets! He has already done the bathroom. All we need to do now is to put up or new towel rings and install the granite and sink and then put everything back together! The cabinets look great and I am very happy for how they are putting them together! We got the natural Birch Cabinets and then we are just using our knobs that we put on our other cabinets (the black ones). I will be one very happy person when my house is not a mess anymore and I can feel like I have somewhere to eat and shower in a normal day! For the moment we have been eating in our living room or outside or up at my moms and grandmas and then we have ALL been using our downstairs bathroom which only has a shower, sink and toilet....(what more do you need hu!), Let me tell ya....I need more!! We also got us a new table from RC Willey, We just need to put it together and all will be good!! It's a darker wood top with black legs and black chairs! It will match our kitchen very well!!
Well here are some pictures of what it was before and what it is now!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your cabinets look gorgeous! I love them- how fun!!

the laytons. said...

cute annie! i can't wait to see how the kitchen turns out, i need to come see your painting job too!

Heidi Jensen said...

It looks really good! I can't wait to see it when it's finished:0)

Kristi said...

Lookin good!

Heather said...

Wow! Those cabinets are beautiful! Good choice! It's going to be like a new house when you're finished!