Saturday, May 2, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!




I had a BIRTHDAY, SHOUT "HORRAY"!! Can you all guess how "OLD" I am......well I turned 27 this year!! We had a great day! Tony ended taking the day off and we lounged around in the morning and got ready fed the kids lunch and then took them to the Hill Air Force base Museum. The kids loved it! It is so fun to see them, especially Marissa. She kept saying. "look at this one, look at this one!". It was cute!! She is fascinated with airplanes and helicopters. She loves to look at them and see them fly, especially on my dad's computer!! She cracks me up! We had a great day. Later that evening we went to Tucano's at the Gateway! (Brazilian place). It is way good! FYI: If you join their Birthday club.. they send you a free meal the month of your birthday that you can use! It was fun, then I bought me a shirt at Downeast that I have been wanting!! It was a fun night, so i want to thank my kids and hubby for a wonderful and fulfilling day to spend with them! My kids are growing up fast and i love them so much! They are wonderful and my husband is a great husband and works hard and is a good man! So thanks!! Also thanks to Tony's family and my family for helping out with my kids and for dinner! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!

miquelle and cody said...

Happy Birthday, I am glad you have just a fun time!

Kristi said...

Looks like it was a fun day!! Glad to hear it.

the laytons. said...

wow.. you're old. haha jk im glad you had such a fun day! i know you can't wait til i give you your present on friday! :)

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Was that the shirt you were wearing at the shower? It's WAY cute, I was meaning to tell you!! :)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!!

Mrs. P said...

Hi! I came across your blog today! My name is Adrianne and my Fiance's name is Tony. You have a lovely family. :)