Friday, May 22, 2009

Blake's Graduation!






Blake graduated Pre-school today! Such a fun day for him! Tony took the day off so he could come and also work on the house too! Blake did such an amazing job and it was fun to see all the kids do their parts! For Blake's part he kinda forgot it and needed some help reminding him, but he said, "I am sammy square, I am the shape of a box!" He was cute! On a funny side...about in the middle of it, he started to kinda hold himself (as he does when he needs to go potty) and so I turned to tony and told him to look at his child and he said he needs to go potty. So I went up to his teacher and as soon as I did that, his other teacher grabbed him off the stage and I took him to the bathroom! It was kinda funny at the moment. I don't know if anyone else caught on to what he was doing, but me as his mom.....kinds embarrassing for me!!! Blake is a wonderful boy and we are proud of him!!


Today my grandpa came down this afternoon and they are putting in some new panel doors upstairs and also putting in some molding in our bathroom where we had to rip it up to do tile! It is coming along....but it needs to come faster because i hate living in a mess!!

1 comment:

the laytons. said...

congratulations blake! what a big handsome boy he is!