Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kitchen



Well, we have started ripping away at our kitchen! Tony took out the island and we have tile there now. Our bathroom upstairs is ripped out also and we have put time in there too! (we are not using the downstairs bathroom....getting our exercise)!! It is a process. This weekend I think I am going to paint my bathroom, we got new fixtures, all we need now is a mirror! They will be bringing our cabinets on Tuesday of next week and then installing them on Wed. and then a week after that they will install the granite (because they have to make a template for our counter top and sink)! I will be great ful when It is all finished....we may be having one big party at my moms house while everyone is there...! (fun, hu mom)!! So here are some pictures of our new tile!

This week has also been very busy!! Tony has been working everyday, still keeping very busy at his job! I worked 2 days this week for one of the Pediatricians upstairs. It was nice, but now i have a lot to do! Thanks to my sister n law and my sister for watching my kids! I greatly appreciate it! They save me every time!! I also have mosquito bites all over me and I must be allergic to them because at work on Wed, my ankle was swollen and itched like crazy. still itches and now I have one on my chest and on the top of my forehead! They must like my blood!! Tomorrow (friday) is Blake's pre-school graduation! He has loved pre-school and has really learned a lot! We are so proud of him! I will attach pictures after his graduation! He has really loved his teachers at preschool! They have been great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we did our kitchen, I would just sit in the middle of the floor and just look at it. Fun for you!

the laytons. said...

its going to look so cute! i can't wait to see the finished project!

miquelle and cody said...

It will be so fun to see all done!