Sunday, June 7, 2009

ALL DONE!!






We finally have our bathroom and kitchen all done! It is nice to have a kitchen sink that works now and also a dishwasher. We have been using paper everything and if we use other than that, we wash in the bathtub! It's been fun, let me tell ya!! I am way excited that I have it all done. It looks very nice and I am very pleased with it all! I am definately glad that we did it! I now have more cupboard space and more room to put things, not as much counter space....but Our kitchen looks bigger because we took out our bar and we have a nice new table that expands to 8 people, but we just have it for 6 now! I love it!! I have been spoiled a little, but it is nice. We just have to do the backsplash now and paint a couple more doors and get 2 more doors for our hallway! I tell you...new panel doors make all the difference in the world to your house! It makes it look so much nicer! It's fun!!
Here are some pic's of it all. (for all those who are wondering where we got it from, it's a place in Springville called HQ Cabinets!). Nice place with good quality cabinets and whatever else you need for a redo!)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks so nice! Did you end up painting the one wall in your kitchen red?

the laytons. said...

It turned out amazing! I absolutely love it all, everything about it!

Lindsay said...

It looks SO good Ann! I bet you're lovin it!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Heather said...

It looks beautiful! I bet you can hardly wait until the tile is finished too! We want to come check it out sometime in the next few days!