Sunday, June 7, 2009

Little Sister.....Got married!









My little sister got married on Thursday the 4th of June. It was such an amazing day! All of us all together in the sealing room with her! It's an amazing feeling you feel when you have your whole family there all together!! it was fun! We figured: there are 8 years between Me (the oldest) and my younger sister, Paige (the youngest) and we all got married within 8 years and we all got married in order. I got Married in 2001, Miq in 2003, Calt in 2006, Challae in 2007 and Paige in 2009. So we are all married now and now my parents are empty nesters before they are 50! How incredible is that! It's fun now that we are all married, but Paige is still the odd one out, she is the only one that got married in the Summer time, the rest of us got married in Dec. within a week of each other, all our anniversaries!! Its fun!! We are happy for Paige and Taylor!
Here are some pictures of their reception!

2 comments:

the laytons. said...

Way Way Way Way fun day! :) she looked like a model.. she must have gotten it all from us!

Heather said...

It really did turn out so great! And I forgot to tell you...the girls looks so cute in their matching dresses! I loved it! I hope you got some pictures! I was way sad I left mine at home when they were all at the temple.