Wednesday, March 25, 2009

About Jaci:

About 2 weeks ago we moved Jaci into a "Big Girl Bed". She has stayed in her bed so far and has not gotten out yet and has slept through the night so far! We have also let go of her binki! She is now 18 mos and ready to go into Nursery and yes....the binki has got to go!! She is now a big girl and needs to go off of it!! She has actually done really well with it. She really likes her bed, now all I want to get is a bedspread to match hers and Marissa's bed!!!
The rest of us.....We just need to get Marissa potty trained, Blake is doing well, a couple of things to work on before Kindergarten, Jaci....get her to stop from throwing tantrums, Tony, is doing well with his weight loss. He is still loving his "Body Bug" and we just bought an Elliptical and sold our Recumbent Bike in less than an hour after I posted it on KSL. We needed to move up and he needed to burn more calories and this will help him and we can both use it!! Me....I am doing well. Just taking care of 3 kids! That's my job!!!

2 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

Fun! We thought about moving Macie to a big bed, but I think we will just wait for the move!

Heather said...

I can't believe she is in a big bed already! She is growing up so fast! She was so fun last night! She was cracking me up with that balloon!