Friday, March 20, 2009

Happening's at the Jacobsen Home!





Well, now that I am done training at Tanner Clinic, I am now ready to work on my own and have people call me whenever they need me! I worked this last Tuesday for about 2 hrs, and it wasn't very busy. We gave one tetnus shot and I had the student do it since she was there and she needed the practice! It was nice to get out for a min though!
That morning, both Marissa and I got hair cuts! I just like Marissa's hair shorter, it makes her look older and it's better for me to do her hair!
Last night I took Jaci in at after hours at Tanner Clinic because she was throwing a fit and I had her hand and she threw herself down on the floor and I heard something pop, and I didn't think anything about it, but she kept crying and crying for about an hour after and kept holding her left arm. We got it X-Rayed and it is not broken, today she is doing better with it and moving it around and holding things in her hand which is better. She is my little stinker! Here is a picture of her on the floor sleeping! SHe throws fits constantly and likes to lay on the floor! She also loves to brush her teeth and eat the toothpaste that I put on her toothbrush! She is such a mommy's girl also!
About a week go, Blake was their "VIP" person at Pre-school. So they Highlighted him and wrote up this little poem for him! He is loving pre-school and has learned so much! He will be so ready for Kindergarten! He still has a little more to learn, but he is doing great! We just got his kindergarten shots done on Monday and I have submitted everything to the school for Kindergarten next year! He is way excited to go!! We love you Blake and you are a "VIP" in our family!
Tony just got a new little toy. It is called the "Body bug". ( A knock off one) We got it off Amazon.com. Anyways, it keeps track of your calories and how much you intake and how much you are suppose to burn. A couple of people at his work have one and they have lost quite a few pounds, so he decided to get one. Hopefully it will motivate him to loose weight. He is doing good so far and it loving it, so hopefully it will stay that way! I love you babe, your awesome!
We are enjoying the warm weather and hopefully it will stay with us longer and be warm! My kids have loved playing outside and it has been fun!
Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Way to go VIP Blake! That's so funny Jaci lays on the floor, lol!