Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update on ticket:

So I went today to the DC COurthouse today and stood before a judge and pled NOT GUILTY! He then told me to come back at a later date to stand before another judge to plead my case and come up with some kind of solution that we can both agree on!
let me tell ya (Wast of my time) I should have just paid the stupid ticket, but now I go back on the 14 of April and plea my case with the hearing officer and the officer who gave me my ticket! Oh well, what do i have to loose hu?! Serves me right. I have nothing better to do, right!
I will let you know how it turns out then!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey, atleast you made some headway. I once tried to argue a ticket in court and the officer won, of course. Even though I had a perfectly good excuse and my story made sense, and I really shouldn't have gotten the ticket, whatever the officer said went. Good luck.

Paige & Taylor said...

haha dont we just love tickets. I've never been pulled over, and i'm praying i dont ever haha. I'm so scared of it!

Jessie DeMille said...

Maybe the officer won't show, then you will get out of it!

Jessica Whittaker said...

I hear what you are saying. I have fought a ticket before but with a good outcome. They dropped the citation for me. Hopefully you will have the same results!