Sunday, July 1, 2012

Uinta's!

This last weekend, my parents had off of work and they wanted to go somewhere, but not too far.  I suggested the Uinta's because my dad and Tony needed to put up their trail cam's anyway. My parents headed up with the trailer on Thursday and Tony and I with the kids headed up Friday at about 10:00 AM.  We had a fun weekend of hiking around, lots and lots of 4-wheeler rides....one of which I went with my mamma and i got a little sun on me!!  Eating and enjoying one another's company.  Also watching my dad fish for a little bit.  It's always nice to get away from the everyday life and enjoy the out doors and nature what Heavenly Father has given us!  This time of year....there were a lot of fly's and bee's....which were annoying. We usually go up when it is later in the year, when it is colder, but it was nice to have it warm and not super cold like in the past!!!
Thanks mom and dad for a fun weekend and thanks for letting us sleep in your trailer!
 at the Dam
 jaci
 Marissa

 My papa Fishing!!
 Tony and I
 My mom and my girls!
 On our fun nature Hike!

 Our state's Flower!

No comments: