Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Marissa turns 6!

This year Marissa Turned 6. She wanted a "Cat" Birthday Party.  How the heck was I going to do that.  Anyway, we invited the kid's that were in her Primary Class. Only about 6.  We had them cat ears and put wiskars on them and a nose and also gave them a cat tail!  Thanks for my awesome Hubby  that helped me a ton and made it happen, since I am not a person to throw parties for my kids!  We also decorated cupcakes and made them into cats!  marissa got spoiled Rotten. She got lots of fun things and she had fun with her friends! On Sunday, we had my family and Tony's Family over for Cake and Ice cream.  She also go spoiled.  Lots of school clothes and a Lala loopsy and a bunch of coloring/drawing supplies.  Little Pet Shop, and sun glasses, and fun things!  Thanks everyone for making it special for her!  She had a wonderful Birthday and she is excited to be in 1st grade this year. 
She is growing tall but she still weigh's 32.8#  She eats a ton. She eats fruits and she liks Meatballs and Rice and will try just about anything now!  She is doing a lot better!!!
 Here is my Cute jaci's hair that my neighbor did also!  She is so cute and does such a good job!  Thanks Sheena for helping me and doing my girls hair for me!  It saved me!!!
 Thanks to my cute neighbor Friend for Doing my girls hair for marissa's Friend party!  She did awesome!





3 comments:

the laytons. said...

She is a very cute 6 year old!! Her party was fun. Brin wore her tail all day :) I LOVE Jaci's hair curly like that. Do teach me please! ps. i found your birthday card.. yup, your birthday was forever ago, i'm a bad sister!

miquelle and cody said...

6 going on 16! She looks all grown up with that hairdo! :)

Heidi Jensen said...

Looks like a blast! So cute!