Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day this year fell on a Sunday, so before church, I once again tried to attempt to take a picture of my kids and Me with my children.  This is always a Struggle.  (Kristi, I need you!!) Here are some pictures and Blake tried to take a Picture of Tony and I.  It's not too bad.  For Mother's day, Tony and the kids gave me a salad Bowl that matches my serving platter that my mother n law gave me for Christmas!  I love it and now I am starting to get things that match and that I can serve with!  It was a great Day.  We had a Luncheon up at my In Laws before they had church at 1:00.  We had Lasagna and salad.  It was Yummy!!  While they all went to church (since we had church earlier), we went over to my parents and saw them before they went to work!  It was a good relaxed day!!  Thanks for making it such a fun and relaxed day!





No comments: