Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

This year.....I turn 30~  I had been dreading this day for a very long time.  I don't know why, but I did not want to turn 30.  Now that I am 30....I guess it is not too bad. Nothing bad has happened yet!  Now if I can remember what I did!  ......Oh ya, I wanted to go out to lunch, so my Sweet neighbor and her 2 kids plus my 2 girls, went to Zupa's to eat!  It was Fantastic!  Later that day we had their family over for Dinner and cooked Steaks and Chicken.  My neighbor brought a Yummy Dessert!  Nothing too exciting and spectacular but it was nice to just enjoy!  The Friday after my Birthday, we went out to eat at Texas Road House with Heidi and Kyle!  It was really good and fun!!  We also went to see 'The Avengars"!  It was a lot better than what I expected it to be! It's a must see!! (only if you have been watching the other ones)!  The week before my Birthday, we Celebrated it with Tony's older sister Julie and his grandma! I got lots of fun stuff!  Thanks everyone for spoiling me!  It's great to know that I am loved by all of you!  Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes!  30 will be a good year!!!  I also got a Central Vac.  I used my money that I worked for because I worked a lot of hrs. and I also go money for my Birthday (and my mom helped me out a  bit)! I got it for $500.00 from me neighbor that was moving! Since my house is plumbed for it, I definitely needed one!  Can I just tell you.....It is the best and I use it everyday religiously!!!

No comments: