Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random Pictures

It was such a Beautiful Day Sunday.  It wasn't super warm but it wasn't super cold either.  My sister had just dropped off her kids at my house so she could go and do a visit, so we decided to go outside and play for a bit before heading up to my grandma's and aunts for another birthday Party.  We had so much fun outside.  Blake and I were playing frisbee and the girls were playing with balls, while Everett was in the house taking a nap undisturbed.  Our lawn and yard is finally making some progress and hopefully we will have lawn by the end of the Summer.  Slowly, slowly it will happen.  At least we are starting to see new grass pop up.  Tony has Fertilized in and put in new seed and we have aerated it.  I am hoping this all works!!!

1 comment:

the laytons. said...

SUPER cute pictures :) Brin loves you guys!