Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Animal Day's!

A couple of weeks ago when they held baby Animal day's, up in Logan, My family and I went.  My Brother and his family had just gotten into town earlier that week and so we decided it would be fun to go up and spend a day with all the kids and cousins.  I had never been before, but my kids and the rest of my siblings had. We all had a fun time and the kids were really great! We took a lunch up there and sat on the grass and ate! We saw Bunnies, Chicks, goats, horses, pigs, dogs.....Blake even rode a sheep again this year. (he had fun but he did get scrapped up a little and hurt his thigh.)  I believe he was the only one who rode the longest time.  His time was 11 sec.  He was a trooper.  Jaci's favorite part was holding the goats, Blake was the Mutten Bunsten and marissa....she would of held the bunnies and chicks all day if I would have let her. She loved it.  I had to go back at the end and she wanted to hold them again, before we left. She is an animal lover, I tell you!! It was super crazy and busy this year, but it was fun to experience it with my kids and my siblings and cousins and mom.  My mom paid for all of us, so THANK YOU MOM!!!  It was fun!!

































No comments: