Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jaci.....our Dangerous child....

Jaci.....I think she is going to be our child where she is going to be our FIRST that we are going to have to take in because she broke her arm or something or she is going to have to have stitches.  She has bruises all over her legs, and head....NO, we do not beat her.  A couple of day's before Easter she was in the kitchen trying to get up to the computer on one of the stools and fell backwards. Hitting her back of the head on the corner of the railing that goes down into my family room and than the stool came down with her and landed right on top of her therefore having a bruise right in the middle of her forehead.  Come to find out the next day, I notice that she has a small hole..(Laceration) on the back of her head.  NOthing I could do about, but still.  I felt really bad.  Than here come Easter and we are at my grandma's and I guess Marissa, Jaci and one of their other cousins were in the front yard climbing my grandmas tree and Jaci fell and now she has more bruises and scrapes on her face and legs.  I tell you , this girl......She is a daredevil at times and it really scares me!!  I just hope I never have to have my kids go to the ER because they broke something or they need stitches. 

No comments: