Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

It was a Fun Easter  this year.  Everyone from the "Green Family" were able to get together, all except my sister who lives in Rochester who was going to give birth to their 4th child ay day!!  My grandma ever since we as grand kids were little she has done an Easter Egg hunt.  Now that all of us Grand kids are married (all except 2), we all have kids now and so she hides Eggs for all the "Great Grand kids".  I tell you, they all have a blast.  It is so fun to see everyone and all the little kids running around!  There are a lot of us know.  Including me there are 16 grand kids.  There are more Great Grand kids now. I know there are over 50 of us!  We all have kids about the same ages too! 
We also had an Easter party of at Tony's family's house.  My kids got spoiled with all sorts of stuff.  I got my kids (girls) skirts for church and I did Iron on transfers for their white shirts!  It was fun!!!  Blake I did a shirt for him also.  Thanks Family for a fun Easter.  It was so good to wee you all!!  Here are some pictures!

marissa Found her Eggs!                                                     

Paige, Challae, Adrianne (sisters)!
All the great grand kids! (minus 3)
Tony and I (never cooperates for pictures!)

My Cousin Katie!










My siblings playing the x-box!



Blake and Calton




No comments: