Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pictures




So I didn't take any Pictures on My Birthday or even on Easter in their Easter Dresses, but here are some I tried taking a few weeks ago. They were all being pains and Blake didn't want his taken and I tried to get him to take some of me with the girls....ya that didn't work. Tony wasn't feeling to hot that day.....Why oh Why do Sunday's have to be a fight and contention and everyone scrambling....it's suppose to be a nice, happy, mellow day! That does not happen at our house! It is usually a fight because they don't want to wear what they picked out the night before and then Jaci doesn't want her hair done or wear nice shoes...she just wants to wear hew Princess shoes and everyone is in a bad mood. Sunday's are hard for me and I get very frustrated. Please tell me I am not the only one out there like this! If I am....there is something that I am totally missing or there is something totally wrong with me!

No comments: