Saturday, May 28, 2011

Helping dad!




Usually my kids (girls) like to follow Tony around by walking in back of him while he mows the lawn! A couple of day's ago, he was mowing the lawn and the girls wanted to help so he let them help push the lawn mower! The girls loved it! highlight for them! My kids love being outside! Blake, from the moment he gets up in the morning to the time he gets home from school and goes to bed....he is outside playing who knows what! He loves playing with the Neighbor kid who is at least 6 years older than him. He teaches him soccer stuff and Baseball stuff and Blake just idols him! He loves playing with the "Older" Boys! He cracks me up! He in an on the go kids and has to keep busy 24/7, if not, he is bugging me telling me that he is bored and has nothing to do! I hope he does not get bored this summer and I can keep him busy!
My girls love being outside also! They love riding their scooters up and down the sidewalk and also their Bikes! Jaci is starting to pedal her Bike better! She is growing up so fast! If we can at least get her to stop with the tantrums and to eat better....We would all be in a happier world/home here!

No comments: