Saturday, May 28, 2011

Far behind...

So I know there are a lot of Posts, and I am sorry, but I have been way behind and I have not been in the mood to post anything although I have needed to. This weather that we are having.....has really been getting to me. We have had so much rain it is unbelievable. I am tired of it. I need sun and I need to go outside and get some exercise. I would love to ride my bike more that my hubby got me! Go to Lagoon a lot more, take more walks.....This weather has really put everyone in a downer mood and you can totally tell by everyone's attitude, this weather needs to change and get some sunlight and stay for a really, really, really long time! I did look on the weather this week and we are suppose to be in the high 70's and low 80's this week. I am excited for that! Will it just stay though....who knows! I am so drained lately.
I also have been working a little bit more lately. It has helped me to be a somewhat better mom and to realize that I am not a full time working person everyday! I enjoy the time I spend with my family and kids at home! Although....it has been fun and I do enjoy it once I get there. it's the part when I wake up in the morning and I dread! Anything that anyone has done to help them not be so drained and up and going?!

2 comments:

the laytons. said...

wow! tons of blog posts & i loved them all! such fun pictures & memories :) you & tony are such great parents! oh, & i love the vinyl.. we should play more with that! ha ha

Heather said...

I love all the new posts! It's so fun to see all that your cute kiddos are up to! We really enjoyed Blake's game on Monday. He is so stinkin cute and such a good player!