Monday, September 14, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend of Fun!

So this last weekend, I really needed a break and needed to get out. I planned for a Babysitter for my kids for Friday Night. So when Tony got home from work on Thursday he informed me that we was going to go back up Elk hunting that night since Friday was the last day of Bow Hunting. SO of course he went, so I just hung out with my mom and sister n law for a few hrs. Friday was a same ole, same ole day. Tony got home late that night. They never ended up getting anything, but they all had fun. So we went our Saturday night and went to Sizzler while his parents watched the kids. After that, when we got back to his parents home, his mom was going out to the mall cause they had all their Lucky Jeans on sale, so I went with her and I ended up getting a pair for $40.00. But when I get home and try them on to show tony, I realize they are the wrong pair and they were the other ones that I tried on and not the ones that I wanted. I was so bummed, and the mall closed at 10:00. SO I ended up calling the mall so I could ask the Sales assoc. a question but the mall really closed at 11:00 pm, so I call my sister to run out there with me and she did, and I switched them and actually got 2 pair for cheaper than my one pair. The one pair I really wanted came out to be $11.00. What a steal hu?! So it was a sweet day, but very long day! Earlier that day I was coming home from a baby shower that was clear in the heck out in west roy! Just about as far as you could go and I was on the Freeway heading No. and I was approaching the Antelope/Syracuse exit ramp a few yards ahead, when I realized in my rear view mirror that the car behind me was going to slam into me and hit me. The fast thinking that I did, there was no one in front of me so I tried to speed up but she still hit me just barely and made a little scratch on my back car bumper. No indents or anything, just a scrape. We didn't call the police, but the other girl was all shaken up and was really sorry about it. I guess there was a truck that was going to hit her so she swirved over and realized that I was there or something....so I got her name and ins. info. so we will see what we will do! it's really not that big of a deal. I wasn't going to pull over, but I did. Th worst thing was, was trying to get back on the Freeway. That is a major pain if you have never tried that before!
So then on Sunday I have to speak in Sacrament mtg. about what brings Happiness in my life. it went well I suppose. I am just glad that it is over now! Now another 3 years before it is my time! Maybe I will have moved by then! then on Monday right before I am to walk Blake to school, I notice there was a thorn in my double stroller so I get it out and all the air goes out and my tire is now flat, and then I couldn't get the garage door to go back up to switch strollers......It was not a good morning this morning, but I walked off my frustration and now that pre-school is over for today I can get back to the afternoon and maybe take a nap and relax! It has been a stressful couple of days!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't believe you got your jeans for $11.00! What a deal! I felt like I got a killer deal but you beat me, hands down!