Thursday, September 17, 2009

FRUSTURATION.......

Do you ever feel like as a mom, that you never get time for yourself or do the things that you really want to do? Do you feel like when you get the house clean and then leave and then come back...that is was messier and now you have to clean up again, or do you feel unappreciated for everything that you do....get the kids ready, get the shopping done get breakfast, lunch and dinner, clean up, put the kids to bed and bath them all by yourself, get no appreciation from anyone for what you do throughout the day? I feel like this all time. I swear....no one ever listens and does what I ASK them to do, they lilly daddle around when you need to get stuff done, everyone touches things at the store and then you have some lady try to tell you that they are just kids and they do touch stuff....(ladie....don't tell me what to do with my kids!), or make dinner and no one eats it and they all complain to you or get the laundry done and it is sitting on your bed waiting to be folded and then have people complain that it's not put away and it is wrinkled, or you do have a dishwsher but the dishes always seem to miss that and are in the sink, or you always have to bath your kids on your own and put them to bed on your own......

I just feel like I have no time to every do anything.....Scrapbook, read, sew, i am always taking care of the house, getting Blake to school and then home again, getting lunch done putting the girls to nap, Blake playing with friends, I take a shower, then now it is dinner time, try to make dinner, try to get the kids to bed.....I am totally exhausted by the night, then you wonder why I am soooo grouchy all the time and don't ever want to do anything. It's good to vent. I need somewhere to vent! My kids don't make me frustrated, it's just all the other time consuming things that need to be done day after day after day. and putting away everyone's crap and cleaning up after everyone. Just learn not to make a mess and clean up after yourself! It would make my life a WHOLE lot easier!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

you definitely deserve a break! Good luck on your surgery tomorrow

Dan said...

I have felt like that before. It is so hard to be a mom sometimes! We shouldn't have to ask for a night off, but you do have too. And sometimes you just have to take it for your own sanity. I hope things get better. Good luck!

miquelle and cody said...

Sounds like you are a normal mom! :)

Heather said...

Sometimes that just the way life is! Life has it's roller coaster moments and I think we just need to remember how lucky we are to be in the circumstance that we are in. When I get frustrated with life, I try to remember all the many things I am bless with and try to be grateful for them.

Kristi said...

Sounds like the life of a mother to me. Its busy and hard at times, but with big sacrifices come great blessings. And aren't our kids our greatest blessings? Be grateful you have them... I know too many people who aren't able to have precious children of their own. They'd do anything to be in your shoes and have your darling children. :)

Julie said...

Ok - what surgery tomorrow (which is today?) Hey girl - you didn't tell me about this! What can we do to help?