Friday, September 11, 2009

Kindergarten!





Blake is now in Kindergarten and is loving it! All except the homework part, but he is getting use to it and I don't think you will ever get use to doing homework, but oh well! I walk him to school every morning with a bunch of ladies in my ward and it's fun! He rides his bike with all the other kids. His teachers name is Mrs. Huckins and they have a very fun time in class together. his friend Ethan is in his class so that makes it fun for the both of them! He is doing well so far and mom is glad that he is in school. Here are a few pictures of him on his first day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I still can't believe he is in Kindergarten! He is growing up way too fast! He is so darling and I am positive that no matter how old he gets, he will always be that way!