Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures






Here are some pictures of my kids that I took today! It is suppose to 67 degrees today and the rest of the week through Thursday it is suppose to be in the 70's, so I am pretty excited for the warm weather and then again this weekend.....it is going to be crapy and in the 40's and 50's. Hopefully we can go to the park and get some outside time this week! We have been doing good! Tony is out of town again. Back in NJ! He has been traveling a lot lately, and will be traveling more because of the Layoffs at his work with all the trainers. More frequent flyer miles I guess!! We are getting use to it. For my Birthday we are going to be going to St. George so it will be a good vacation for a few days without the kids!

Here are the "CUTE" Pictures of the kids!
I love Dressing the girls up! The dress that Jaci is wearing, I got if from my "favorite" cousin! Thanks Jamie! and the dress that Marissa is wearing is from my good neighbor! She has been giving me all of her girl clothes and they are way cute for Marissa!

6 comments:

Heather said...

They look so cute all dressed up! I hope everything is going okay while Tony is gone. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you! St. George will be a way fun getaway for you guys!

Heidi said...

They look so cute! I don't know how you do it with Tony gone all of the time. Let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids. Sorry you have a husband that travels so much. We use to inherit Jessica's close when we lived out there. That girl had some super cute outfits....shouldn't of moved!

Heidi said...

cute pictures. Call me and I will go to the park with you (but I can't on Mon. and Tue. when I am teaching piano). Hope you have fun in St. George.

miquelle and cody said...

your kids are just darling!

Heidi Jensen said...

I saw that "Heidi" comment and I thought...I don't remember writing that....LOL! That's cuz it's not me! I am such a blonde!

Your kids look so cute! :0) Your girls hair always looks so good!