Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EaStEr 2009!











Hope every one had a GREAT Easter! I know my kids did! On Friday, we had an Easter egg hunt at Tony's parents house, where they hid eggs all over downstairs! The kids went crazy! They had lots of fun! Jaci wasn't quite sure of it all, but I think in the end she was okay with it. On Saturday, Granny Green had an easter egg hunt for all the little "great" grandkids! (This is a tradition we have had in our "GREEN" family for who knows how long!), It is always fun to get together with our cousins now who have kids (and who don't) and see them! Granny (with the help of my kids and landon) hid eggs and I got to hide the GOLDEN EGG!! It was fun to see all the kids running around in the rain and get eggs!! Thanks GRANNY GREEN!! On Sunday, Tony and I got baskets for our kids and put a few items in them. Blake got a new bball outfit and power ranger. Marissa and Jaci both got Easter dresses and little princess cameras! They were excited to open their eggs and have fun!! I took a few pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits, but my camera was dying!! We all had fun! Here are a few pictures of our outings!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like they had fun! It was kind of sad that Jaci wasn't too into it at our house but Blake and Marissa seemed to enjoy it! Hope all is well! Have a great day!

the laytons. said...

cute! they all looked adorable :)