Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wedding Dress for SALE!!





Hi, I am cleaning out some of our stuff and getting rid of stuff that is taking up too much of our space so I am trying to get rid my my Wedding Dress since I won't be using it anymore! Why I ever bought one in the first place....Was a dumb idea. You use it once....then what.....it's a waste of money to buy one! Oh well!! I know my wedding dress is still in style because I saw 2 of them just like mine that people are selling, but they are bigger sizes!! Here is a description of mine: It is made by "Eternity" and is a size 6. It has embroidery flowers throughout the dress making it look elegant looking and very sophisticated. It has a round neck and short sleeves. It has a train that can be hooked on to one of the buttons on the back zipper. It has stylish buttons that go up the back of the zipper. This dress is clean and comes with a bag for the dress.
If anyone knows anyone who is interested in a Wedding Dress for Cheap....lead them my way!! I do my my dress on KSL also!! Thanks! (Here are some pictures of my dress)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Won't Marissa & Jaci want to wear it?
A Family Member just had a 50th Wedding Anniversary party and they had her wedding dress on display there which is kinda fun. You'll only have to store it 40 some-odd more years!! :)

Josh said...

I just ran into your blog from Davishighclassof2000.

My suggestion, if you haven't got rid of it:

Re-shoot your bridals getting the dress dirty. Take it out and go swimming, playing in the mud, in the grass, etc., with a photographer. Very cool.