Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Pictures!




Here are some more pictures of my kids. For the past few weeks I have been trying to get pictures of my kids that are cute so that I can put together a card for christmas. Here are some pictures that I took of them. It is hard to get them all to smile and look at you all at the same time! (By the way...if you go so snapfish.com you can order 20 cards for .1 cent each!). It's a great deal. Also if you go to oprah.com and click on Last Wed. show you can order (till Sunday at midnight) a 8x8 or 8x11 book that you can create by yourself! I did one for my little girl for christmas because she loves books!! All you have to do is pay for shipping! (and make an account if you don't already have one!) Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrianne, I am glad to "find" you!. I can't believe how big your girls are and Blake looks like a little man. We still need to find a way for Blake and Zoe to hook up!!!

Love your blog, I will continue to spy!

MWilde said...

I think the top one is my favorite. Jaci is adorable!

InspirednTired said...

Cute pictures! I need to get on the ball and get some pics taken of the three of us for Christmas cards.

the laytons. said...

what cute kids you have!

Heather said...

They are so stinkin cute! I love Jaci's cheeser!