Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Primary Program!

Last Sunday our Primary had their Program and they did such a FANTASTIC Job! It was well done! Blake, as a Sunbeam, did a wonderful job! I couldn't believe he knew most the words to all the songs that they sang! I was way impressed! He amazes me everday on what he learns! He is growing so big and such a wonderful helper to me with his 2 sisters! He is a good boy and we love him. His part in the Program was, "He teaches me to Pray, about what I have read". He did it all on his own in front of everyone in the microphone and he said it so well!! It was fun to watch him up there!! We have a fun ward!!

3 comments:

Paige & Taylor said...

CUTE!! Blake is such a cute little boy! i'm so proud of him!!!

the laytons. said...

i bet he did such a great job. he is so smart! you must be a good mom/teacher!

Suzanne said...

I did notice Blake did his part memorized - good job!...we had actually worked with Katelyn on hers and she knew it, too and then she got up there and she looks to her teacher for help - and she got it. WHY?