Friday, March 16, 2012

Pictures of all moved in!

Here are some pictures of my home with our furniture in and everything put away!!  We have been here for 2 mos. now.  It's been great.  Tony and I each have a calling now! Tony is the 2nd Counselor in the Sunday School Presidency. I am in Primary teaching the CTR 5 class.  (I get to teach marissa's class)!  It's fun and Primary is fun.  I have been in RS for the past 5-6 yrs. so change is good, although I will miss R.S.  We are still getting to know who people are.  Our ward Boundaries are crazier than ever.  (that's what U get for moving to Layton)!  It's a good mix of people.  They are very nice and we love it here.  We have made some good friends and the kids have adjusted well. They have lots of friends so that is very nice!!  We love our home and it suites us well.  we never thought we would end up getting a 2-story, but we love it.  U get more sq. footage that is done than if you get a rambler with the basement un-finished!!  I have started to do yard work, which our yard needs it badly, but hopefully the grass will come in good and not be totally dead.  Our yard is great for the kids to play in and it's all fenced which is super nice!! 
we miss all our old friends and our old ward!  Sometimes it's nice to have change and we knew we were not going to be in Farmington forever.  it's good!!
here are some pictures!














I told my hubby...this is going to be where we are going to live for the next 30 or so years or the rest of our life because we are not moving again!  Moving with kids....is a pain!!! But we are here to stay!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your house Ann! It's so cute :) I especially love your front room and your gorgeous bed! How fun to have a new house and a new adventure, I'm glad you are liking it :) I will come over some time for sure!

Trever and Heather said...

Such a cute house! Congrats!