Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making our Own Food!






So with Jaci being so picky, I have been trying a few different ways to get her to "TRY" new things to eat. When Tony was out of town a couple of weeks ago, I have the kids make their "Own" pizza's with their own toppings! They each did a FANTASTIC Job and they ate their pizza's when they were done. Marissa has been doing a Great job and is doing a whole lot better with eating....Jaci on the other hand.....is still a struggle to try new things. I am hoping that she will eventually get better like Marissa has. Only time will tell I guess! Here are the Pizza's we made!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun thing to do with your kids! So did Jaci eat her pizza?

BTW, I love your picture at the top.

Adrianne said...

Yes, jaci ate her pizza!! Horray!!

Lisonbee said...

clever!