Thursday, January 27, 2011

Headaches....

Why do we get Headaches.....? I am sitting here looking at blogs and ksl.com and Facebook and whatever on the computer, all because I have a headache and I woke up with a Headache and I am really not wanting to do anything right now. My house is not that ship wrecked....but I need to do something, but I am not motivated to do anything right now. I must get my butt moving so that I can say I accomplished something. Although...I did take the Preschool kids on a Field Trip this morning to Dairy Queen~! They did excellent at listening and keeping their hands to themselves! (Thanks Heidi for coming and helping)! I hope that they all enjoyed it! Now it is time for me to go and do something!!

3 comments:

the laytons. said...

Maybe we get them so that when we get to Heaven we'll be thankful to not get them! :) The girls hair cuts are so cute. Love jacis.

Kristi said...

Headaches are no fun. It was fun to read all the updates on your family! I love Jacis hair cut short like that. That was a great idea to let the kids make their own food to get them to eat it! I think when they get to help make it, it always makes them want to eat it more.

Heather said...

Oh shoot! I'm sorry you've had such bad headaches...I wonder if a virus is going around because it seems that a lot of people have had them. Hope you're feeling better!